Saturday, August 16, 2008

Why My Town Thrift Store Rocks!!!

A beautiful, like-new peasant skirt in feminine colors

A like-new (wrinkled, I know, but I haven't washed it yet!) Land's End cotton knit skirt with stretchy waistband that will be perfect for post-baby wearing

Both skirts are in my size (normal size that is *s*)


A can of unopened formula (I may not use it but if not, I have some friends who gladly will!)

A little basket for gift-giving

A brand-new Bible Story Book with stories focused on leading your child to Christ

Taste of Home Magazine (love these so much!)

A BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, NEVER BEEN OPENED electric/battery breast pump

A CD called Scripture Memory Songs for Kids

A like-new Gymboree dress (for the next friend of mine to have a little girl!)

A washable bib (love these!)

Cute Polo shirt for Jer

A fun toy for baby Justus, a bath toy for the kids (they don't have many bath toys), and some play tools and a turtle bowl for Jer (these are his Big Bro gifts "from Justus" he can open when he meets the baby. Ali is getting swimming goggles for her Big Sis gift). Jer loves turtles!

Not pictured: Birthday gift for a friend and like-new baby doll for the church nursery


I doubt there is a thrift store out there with great deals like the one in our town! Today was $2 for a brown bagful again and I was THRILLED with the $70 worth of stuff I found for $2!!! Yes, everything pictured above only cost TWO DOLLARS!


No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It