Saturday, August 16, 2008

Could Today be the Day?

Just a note to say that I was awakened at 4 am with a strong contraction and they've been coming hard and long (average of 60 seconds or more) for an hour at exactly 8-minute intervals. Hope this is it! Maybe all those full moon theories about having babies really DO have some truth to them!

(I have a post scheduled to come up on my blog at 9am so if you see it, it doesn't mean I'm not at the hospital but home typing it! I just learned how to do the pre-scheduled posts thing and am trying it out!)

5 comments:

Kristin said...

We'll be praying for you and anxiously awaiting the news!

Mara LaTourelle said...

Hopefully this will be the day! We're praying.

Thia said...

Ooooooo. I hope this is it!!!!!

Lesley said...

Whoohoooooooo! Praying for you!!!

the momma said...

you can't just leave us hanging like this!!!!!

praying for ya just in case :-)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It