Monday, August 4, 2008

Waterworks Fun Day!





Every summer the local Children's Museum sets up a fun day called Waterworks where they have waterslides, swim pools, sand, sea shells, water toys, and a big pool of bubble solution for doing bubbles in all shapes and sizes. I love taking the kids every year (and it only costs $3 for all of us). My kids were there for 3 hours and still weren't quite ready to go home yet! I was glad that it was a little cloudy this year since it has been unbearably hot in previous years. They gave out free watermelon, granola bars, and ice water too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! How I wish we would have something like that around here!!
It looks like you guys had a blast! Your children are beautiful!

PS. I really enjoy your blog!! You do a wonderful job!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It