Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a Diet!

I stepped on the scale today, on Justus' one-week birthday and was amazed to see that I'm over 20 pounds lighter than I was a week ago! I only post about this because it's so cool to see it drop off that quickly! I have done little besides laying around, sitting around, and have been eating tons this week! Thanks to some of you out there who have supplied us with lots of chocolate and desserts and thanks to ladies who can cook like you wouldn't believe at our church, I have been eating like a horse about 6 times a day! Don't you wish it was always this easy to take off the pounds? It feels so great to not be preggo anymore (not to make those of you friends who are STILL waiting for your babies mad or anything =) I still have 10 to lose though and it's always the last 10 that won't come off for ANYTHING!

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It