Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gifts from a Friend

The little white box was tied with a red satin ribbon. The little tag on the ribbon said, "For Little Lady Alathia." Inside was a lovely little red-feathered hair barrette, hand-made, of course, by Heather! Remember my post on sock crafts recently? Heather is my crafting inspiration and she's at it again. Not only did she send Ali a hair pretty and Jer a little box of animal crackers (boys just don't have crafty accessories ya know), but she sent me a cut of light pink leather (I've never had pink leather before) and (picture me jumping up and down).............. ....LOTS of coupons! Lots of coupons! I still can't get over how many coupons! The Minneapolis paper had good ones this week so she bought me a whole paper and just mailed the coupon flyers. When you are used to 1/5 that amount in the papers here, it's EXCITING!


So, I definitely have some clipping to do this weekend, hurray! My coupon organizer is already packed to the gills so I may have to start keeping some in a shoebox in envelopes or something.

Thanks again Heather! You are so talented and generous! You live on a tighter budget than anyone else I know personally and yet you never fail to share your beautiful hand-made crafts. If you ever start a home-based craft business I'll promote it here! And I want a lesson in barrett making next time I visit!

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It