Saturday, November 24, 2007

Dead Fish


For those of you who read my post the other day on Fish-Sitting, here's a sad update. Ali, Lindsey, Jeremiah, and Fernonda the fish have all been flushed. One died Sunday night, one Thursday night, one Friday night and one today. How do you explain in Spanish that it wasn't your fault? A friend of mine suggested buying some replacements...and I'm really considering it. Of course I won't lie, I'll tell them the sad story, but the replacement fish will ease the shock for 5 year old Fernie. For one thing, these fish were purchased at Wal-Mart (enough said, right?) and for another, I think Lupe used tap water in their bowl. Whatever the case, I've decided I'm not a fish person. I used to have some as a kid, but now they kinda gross me out and I'm not interested in having to clean their bowls all the time. If our kids want a puppy someday, great! But please no goldfish!

1 comment:

Lyndi said...

I know that is sad, but it's pretty funny :) i love the visuals (full and empty fish bowls) haha

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It