Monday, November 17, 2008

One More Funny


I just posted a bunch of sayings/funnies from my kids last night. However I have one more to add that happened this morning. Justus has been an absolute pill the last two nights, not letting me get much, if any, sleep. So, I was laying across my bed, trying to muster up enough energy to get up this morning and Ali came into my room. She looked at me seriously and asked, "Do you feel like you are going to die?" I was so stunned by her question that I decided to humor her. "Yes, I do!" She said, "Don't worry Mom. You aren't gonna die until you are very old. You're not old." Then she trotted off to the kitchen and we heard her say to Jer-Bear, "Mom feels like she is going to die. We need to pray for her."


What a girl!

1 comment:

Thia said...

That's sweet. Hope you get some rest soon.

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It