Thursday, November 20, 2008

Giftorama

I know some of you are probably disappointed that I'm highlighting a lot of purchased gifts in my Giftorama series instead of all handmade. I do this because I love getting gift ideas from other moms and have found some of our best kids' books and resources this way. I want to encourage other moms with ideas for educational toys/character-building books for their kids if they are at a loss for ideas for the grandparents this Christmas.
I will get to some hand-made gifts eventually, so don't despair! Because of the stage of life I'm in, my homemade gifts this year won't be super elaborate, but there will be a few.
For more inspiration, check out my Gift section and my Sewing section under my post categories on this site to see ideas for gifts I have made in the past like bead socks, leather shoes, a bucket of natural cleaning supplies, etc.

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It