Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven Week!

Monica is doing a week-long emphasis on Making Your Home a Haven. I've always loved the motivation that comes with participating in this!

Today the theme is CLEAN.

My goals:
Spend time "cleaning" my heart through prayer and the Word.

Finish my last load of laundry, fold, and put away.

Deep Clean the kitchen (dishes, mopping the floor, straightening up)

Get some packages mailed that I need to stop procrastinating on

Make Pumpkin rolls and a cake for a family dinner tonight

Depending on how the baby is today, I may get double this amount of stuff accomplished or only one thing accomplished if he's fussy! But, I can always aim high!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Lindsey, thank you for your public example of starting with prayer. This has been a recurring theme for me lately, that prayer comes first and purifies everything else. Yet again, I am reminded of the importance of that from your words. God bless your day.

Monica Wilkinson said...

I enjoyed seeing how many ladies carried Psalm 51, Create in me a clean heart, O God with them today!

Hope you had a great day!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It