Thursday, November 20, 2008

Giftorama!!! Ideas #8 and #9

Remember when I posted pics of Ali and Jer's wooden letters? I knew I wanted some for Justus too and that I'd have to wait until I get to Billings again to find any. I saw these small ones (3 inches) at Cabin Fever books and thought that due to the fact that his name is pretty short, and because they are very bright and cute I would save myself the work of tracking down letters next year and painting them and just get our little guy these for Christmas. If you have a local shop that sells wooden letters, it is very simple to paint them and makes a great gift! Other than a sippy cup that I snagged on a mega Walgreens clearance for $1, this is the only gift Justus is going to get from us this year!
I wanted to get my children some good literature for Christmas. This book for Jeremiah is sure to become a favorite! Ali has a similar one for little girls.

I purchased it off of Amazon. By combining several people's gifts at once I got free shipping! Shopping without even having to leave the house; I love it!







No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It