Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Recent Deals


Thanks to tips on Money Saving Mom, I've continued to get freebies here and there even though I haven't been posting about them much. I have had to drastically cut back on Walgreens trips due to gas prices and just the fact that taking 3 over there alone doesn't sound fun...but I continue to at least go once a month in order to get the free-after-rebate items.


So, recent freebies have included:


A box of Honey Bunches of Oats (got a coupon for a free box after sending in 5 expired coupons from other cereal brands) The cashier gave me the full coupon amount ($3.79) even though the Family Size box I was buying was only $2.50! Got paid to buy my hubby's favorite cereal!


Since our Safeway finally stocked the Wishbone Bountifuls salad dressing, I was able to get 2 free jars of yummy looking dressing this week thanks to internet printables.


I was glad to get a bunch of free organic shampoo, lightbulbs, and a few other things at Walgreens in August.


I got a free CD in the mail called, "You've Decided to Homeschool--Do it Right!"


I continue to shop the best deals at both grocery stores in town and use whatever store or manufacter's coupons that I can!!! Lately, every time I buy at Safeway, a $2 off catalina prints for Mom to Mom diapers or baby products. Since the diapers are often on sale for $7, this makes for some $5 per package diapers, which is an awesome price for our town!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always prefer to use coupons in grocery store.

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It