Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pregnancy Buddy Had Her Baby!

I've been so excited and enjoying the pics on my friend Lesley's blog as she had her little boy two weeks and one day after we had Justus! Early this Sunday morning, Christian Asher came into the world, much to his Mama's relief as she had about 10 times more false labor than I did over the last couple of months! It has been wonderful to have Lesley's support through ALL of my pregnancies, as she coached me through the new mom stuff the first time around having been through it exactly 11 months before me and then we spent our second and third pregnancies being preggo together and venting to one another over the same pregnancy woes. So.....Mega Congrats to her and her adorable family!!! I just wish we lived closer so our boys could be best buddies (and our other kids too!)

If you want to read the birth story from her hubby's perspective (very cute!), head on over to her blog!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

YAY!!! We made it!!! I seriously thought it would NEVER happen and I especially didn't think my body would ever go into labor on its own. God does answer prayer! Saturday night I was up late praying for Christian to move down and come out that night and a little after midnight, I found that prayer to be answered in a mighty way with a killer contraction! :)
Anyway, I've thought often of that day back around Christmas time when you had just found out you were pregnant and we had our lunch date at McDonalds. I also remember going to Target with you and thinking that maybe I should pick up a pregnancy test because I might not be too far behind you!

And now we both have these beautiful little boys. Thanks so much for walking alongside me in this amazing journey. I'm so glad I had you as my preggo buddy!

If we don't ever live in the same area, our kids can still grow up knowing each other because we'll have to take regular road trips to visit each other.

Anyway, I just love the adorable new pics of Justus -- he is so cute! Little boys are so fun! :)

Love ya!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It