Thursday, May 29, 2008

Walgreens Goodies

I don't have a pic of my stuff since I did the unthinkable and forgot my camera on our trip to Billings, but I did get a nice haul of stuff on Friday at Walgreens.

Here's what I got:

2 Boxes of sidewalk chalks
3 jars of Miracle Bubbles
8-pack of AA batteries
2 containers of baby wipes
1 large bottle of children's mouthwash (free-after-rebate item)
1 Schick Quattro Intuition Razor
2 boxes of anti-bacterial wet ones (24 individual packets per box)

With all the coupons and the special Friday-only $5 off a $20 purchase, I SHOULD have received all of this for around $4.50 after I get the rebate back on my mouthwash. But, the cashier goofed and voided my $5 coupon so I paid $15 and will get $5 back. However, I plan to bring this to their attention on my next trip and hopefully get $5 in cash back. Even if they somehow refused to give me the money back, I really only paid less than a dollar for everything, which is a super deal, considering these items would have cost at least $32 in our town and we will use everything.

*Alert* For those of you friends needing ink for your printers, I noticed this week they are doing refills half off so that would mean a black refill for only $5! Also, tomorrow, Friday the 30th, there is a super coupon out for $10 off a $30 purchase. You can stock up on June Free-After-Rebates and use this coupon to get paid to buy these things. Or, you could buy a few packages of diapers, use diaper coupons and the super coupon and end up paying $5 a package for Huggies or Pampers.

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It