Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hopefully Spring is A' Comin'!


I don't know about you but I am tired of these really nice days followed by really snowy days followed by nice days, followed by snowy, etc. etc. I'm hoping that today's excellent weather is a sign that spring is finally here and is ready to STAY! No wonder I've had trouble getting rid of my cough over the last 2 months with weather like this! The other day when it was cold, wet, and snowy, I took comfort in a delicious bread bowl filled with piping hot clam chowder from my favorite sub shop in town. It doesn't get much better than that, especially for only $3.41 (which includes tax!) I snuggled up under a blankie and ate chocolate chip cookies that I dunked in milk while watching a 1950s Nancy Drew movie from the library during the kid's nap time.


I will admit that one of the hardest things for me when I'm pregnant is resisting food cravings for favorite treats from favorite local restaurants! I do get better with each pregnancy, perhaps because having kids means running around town less (less opportunity) and less money!

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It