Monday, May 19, 2008

New Addiction


If you don't read MoneySavingMom yet, you're probably crazy, but if you do, you've probably seen the links recently for coupons for free Frutista Freeze drinks at Taco Bell. We tried them after church on Sunday (we used 2 of the 3 free coupons our computer printed) and they are SO, SO, SO YUMMY! I know now why they give out freebies; in order to addict a person who will be a lifelong customer! I hope to print out many more of these coupons from my relatives' computers because I will be there a lot during the hot days of July when I'm hugely pregnant! But even if I have to pay the regular price of $2 to get one, it will be so worth it now and then for a treat. In order to use your freebie coupon you have to buy something else. Since I hardly ever go to Taco Bell I didn't realize how tasty and filling their burritos are. For $1, I can get a huge and delicious burrito, and a free Frutista Freeze with the coupon! That's what I call a frugal meal!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Yum! I saw the sign advertising those on the taco bell here but I was wondering if there's any other way to get the coupon other than printing it off online? We still need ink in our printer!
Those do look so good, though so I'm going to have to find a way to get that coupon and get one!

Mrs. Taft said...

yum! Thanks for passing that along!

And thank you for your kind comment and prayers. God bless you!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It