Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thanks for the Comments!

Just wanted to say that while I don't usually have time to do a lot of comment replies here, I appreciate each comment and do think them over. I appreciate the ideas for using "Tough Love" with the neighbors. It is truly impossible to not see them throughout the day just because of the living situation and how close in proximity we are. If we do laundry, (and I do lots of it) we will see them, if we walk to our cars or want to open the door for fresh air or if our kids play outside at all, they are there. So, as much as I would like to cut all ties with them some days, it's virtually impossible. I appreciate your ideas and thoughts on the subject and it's helped me to see more that being a loving Christian neighbor doesn't mean you can't have boundaries too.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Thia said...

Just wanted to thank you for the follow up on scream free parenting. I am actually looking forward to getting it from the library as soon as I can get there and get a card. Things have been so crazy, I just got to actually reading your post (in google reader where I've had it stored)! Life!

Mrs. Taft said...

Sometimes, you are so awesome, I just don't know how to process it. You are truly gracious! :D

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It