Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Great Activities for Kids


Little girls especially seem to love these cards which are chock full of girly little crafts!


My aunt got us these cards for Christmas this year and they are so neat! I just wanted to post them so that moms who are looking to stock up on Rainy or Snowy Day activities could know about them. Fortunately in our town, it's finally starting to feel like spring, with yesterday being in the low 70s!
I think these cards cost about $10 a pack new but you may be able to find them for less online. Not sure where she purchased them. On the back of each card are the instructions for how to do the craft/activity pictured on the front.

These cards were a gift from my friend Heather. When I have some "spare time" I plan to color them. Great way to help the kids get their wiggles out and exercise on an afternoon stuck indoors!

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It