Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Yummy!



One way that we help our grocery budget is by doing breakfast food for supper once a week! It's usually pancakes, but last night I did French Toast made from our homemade wheat bread. As a variation, I added some oatmeal from a little packet we needed to use up (maple and brown sugar flavor) and some cinnamon to the egg mixture before dipping the bread in. It was tasty! Scrambled eggs with ham and cheese on the side.


I had to throw in a pic of a caramel apple because they just represent the FALL SEASON to me! I hope everyone who sees this gets an urgent craving for one and goes out and makes some too!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Yum! We made caramel apples a couple weeks ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed them (though they're messy to make -- I'd never done that before). So good! Thanks for the picture. Yours look tons better than mine did! I'd like to try it again!

Tania said...

Yummy these look so good!! I love your plate--I have the exact same set (-:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It