Monday, October 29, 2007

My Deals of the Week

My Walgreens deals this week! I got all of the above for $10! I spent $26 (half cash/half register rewards) and will get $16 back in rebates. Because there are $2.50 coupons on the web for Playtex Sport tampons and because they are on a Buy one, get one free deal this week I got PAID 20 cents to buy them! I also got paid 50 cents to buy the Pert Plus after I get my rebate. The Garnier Fructis shampoo was free and so was the Pulsar Toothbrush. I had 2 coupons for $1.50 off Healing Gardens Organics products and since they are on Buy one, Get one this week, I paid very little for those too and they will make beautiful gifts, especially for my friends who are into the "natural, good" stuff!


My Smith's deals were pretty good too! Kroger shredded cheese is 4 for $5, so I got some of that. I printed some Armour coupons off the web (75 cents off any Armour product) and so I got 5 of these Lunchmakers for only 25 cents each, because they are 10 for $10 this week. Cheap lunches/snacks! I also printed some Purex coupons off the web this week ($1.00 off one Purex Natural Elements) and they were on sale for $2.49, so I got 2 jugs of natural detergent (32 loads each bottle) for $3!

One other great deal that ends tomorrow at Safeway: 93% meat/7% fat hamburger is on special for $1.99 a pound. That is $3 off per pound in our town! I bought 3 pounds for $6 and plan to go get some more. I spent $6 and saved $18! Since the kid who was going to give us some elk didn't get one this year, my hubby told me to fill up the freezer with this good hamburger this week!

Funny: One cashier at Safeway now calls me "The Coupon Lady." She told me yesterday, after ringing up my order and seeing I saved twice as much as I spent, "You just FREAK me out when you do that!"

1 comment:

Lyndi said...

That's really funny about the cashier. lol:) Isn't it fun! :)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It