Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sis and Bro Love



One of my friends has been wondering if she should have had a second child so soon after her first (they are 21 months apart, just like my kids). She loves each of her kids, but always feels like she's cheating one or the other and not giving them enough time and attention. She isn't a Christian and has some very different mentalities than I do of course. I told her that her kids are so blessed to have each other and aren't a bit deprived because of it! I love my brothers so much and had so much fun with them when we were younger (of course we had many fights as well!) I just wish my folks had had a few more kids since I missed out on having a sister!
I'm glad my kids have each other to play with and share fun with. Here are two cute pics of them together.


However.....having more than one kid in the house can be terribly dangerous to the little one as you'll find out in my next post. (My poor baby boy!)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh, the terrible danger to the younger one! These three months of having two kids have been a big lesson for me in the durability of infant human skulls. Hope Jeramiah is okay!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It