Thursday, February 18, 2010

Half a Decade of Precious

I loved you in the water when your little round face appeared for the first time after endless hours of agony...
you were worth it all....

I loved you on your first birthday when you had your first taste of cake and loved to learn and explore and get into mischief....


I loved you on your second birthday when you were already a big sister and such a helper to your Mama, potty-trained and oh, so opinionated and willful......



I loved you on your third birthday when you were so excited about your new doll clothes from Great-Grandma, and so thrilled to be having a Tea Party Birthday with all of your friends.....



I loved you on your fourth birthday when you decided that you wanted a "Moon" birthday instead of a princess one.  You absolutely loved dressing up and ordered us all to sing Happy Birthday to you....
And now that you are five today, I can't believe how fast the time with you has flown by.  Your arrival completely changed our lives......
.....for the better. 
We love you so much, our precious daughter named Truth, full of laughter and life.




Daughters are a mighty FINE thing!
For more of The Finer Things in Life go here.

4 comments:

Thia said...

Happy Birthday!

TinaSue said...

Just wanted to drop a note to say I responded on my blog about the cake. Have a great birthday day!

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday, Ali!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Kristin said...

Love, love, love that second to last photo of her!

Happy birthday Ali!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It