Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Angelina Ballerina Birthday Invitations


I priced Angelina invites online and while there were some darling ones, custom-made by moms with Etsy shops or ebay stores, I didn't want to pay $1 per invite.  So, I designed my own using the coloring book feature on our Kodak program (that came with my camera).  I took a photo of Alathia at her ballet recital and made it into a coloring book page and added my own wording and a pic of Angelina I found online.  I then took it to the printshop and had 12 printed on pink cardstock for around $2.  I tied the card closed with tulle from the dollar store.  Pretty, but frugal, invitations!

2 comments:

The Three 22nds said...

very cute!

annies home said...

love them one of a kind invitation means for a great time

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It