Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Leather Shoes

Most of these pairs were ordered by friends in MN (or friends of friends).


I haven't made leather shoes in a few months, but I have been meaning to post pics of the latest pairs I made and kept forgetting. Heather's post today reminded me to post my pics. Heather is the reason I got started on sewing leather shoes in the first place! Maybe in a few months I will be whipping out a pair for little Justus! I miss sewing but it's not something I have tons of energy for right now.

3 comments:

the momma said...

sooo cute!!!

Heather said...

Lindsey,
Your shoes are looking so good, and your sewing looks professional! I especially like the design of the girly shoes.

Lesley said...

Those are the cutest shoes I have ever seen -- WOW!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It