Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Come Soon!

Both shots at 35 weeks, taken a week ago.

Yes, I'm still wearing that same shirt (above) and yes I'm still cutting off my head in these since I look like an absolute zombie in all the belly shots that are taken of me! Maybe it's the fact that I self-time them all? I may feel really, really tired, but the photos make me look even worse than I feel!
I technically have a little less than a month to go but am hoping for 2 or 3 weeks! I will meet the Doctor this Wednesday (hopefully) who will deliver the baby as my midwife can't deliver anymore due to the fact that the OB she worked under moved away. I'm not feeling overly uncomfy or strained, which is so very odd since I think I was huge and miserable for the last 2-3 months of being pregnant with Jer. I sometimes wonder if Justus is incredibly small or worry that he's not healthy since he's not very active and doesn't cause me nearly the pain Jer did. Of course Jer was sunny-side up some of the time which could have been the problem! Jer caused me pubic bone dysplacia and an umbilical hernia, back pain, neck pain, as well as me being so enormous I couldn't seem to do anything, let alone roll over in bed without extreme effort and extreme pain. This pregnancy seems "too easy" beyond the usual fatigue. So far I've gained about 12 less pounds with this pregnancy than with Jer's.



Thank you SO MUCH to those of you who said you'd be praying for me because of my fear and gave me verses of encouragement for labor. I plan to print them all out and meditate on them and have a list for my hospital bag. Thanks to Adrienne in OK for typing out 36 verses of encouragement for me in a comment on that post! Wow!

4 comments:

R Dvorak said...

I understand how you feel. Each pregnancy is so different. I am happy for you that you can have pregnancy pictures to archive. I didn't look pregnant with any of my pregnancies. When I was pregnant with Janema, 1 week before I was due my pastor came up to me and said, "I just found out you are pregnant when are you due?" My response, "in one week." His face registered such shock and pure embarrassment. It was actually quite funny.

I'm happy for you and your family. Get ready to be outnumbered, it is an adventure for sure!

the momma said...

oh, you have such a cute belly!!

Lesley said...

I can't believe how small you look!!! Wow, so cute!!

I look like I swallowed an elephant! :)

Here's wish you a couple weeks early!

Heather said...

That pink shirt looks especially nice on you!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It