Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Safeway Summer Savings Marathon

I was so excited to learn from MoneySavingMom and the other Safeway shoppers on the web that the Summer Savings Marathon has started! I got so many great deals in the fall, I've been waiting for a super deal like this to come up again.

Here's what I got:

2 Packages Chex Mix
4 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes
1 Box of Cheez-Itz
1 Box of Jolly Time Popcorn
2 jars of Ragu Robusto Pasta Sauce
1 packet of Ragu Fresh and Simple Sauce
1 box of Raisin Bran
3 boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats
1 huge bag of Mission Tortilla Chips
2 large boxes of Kleenex
3 packages of Green Giant frozen veggies
2 containers (1 # each) of cottage cheese
2 bags of salad mix with lettuce, dressings, and nut toppings
1 box of Ziploc BIG bags (I wanted to try these and they were on clearance so I got them and love them for storing clothes and blankets!)

Total spent: $46. 79
Reward: $20 coupon off anything in the store for next time's shopping trip

So, in actuality I spent around $27 and got 26 items! Pretty good deals for our town! Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see what's on sale for the next week that are part of this same deal so I can use my $20 to buy more marathon items, thus causing another coupon to print off, etc. etc.

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It