Monday, June 9, 2008

Making My Home a Haven


Well, it's house-cleaning day again and it always seems like such a gigantic mess after the weekend. I'm not sure why, but it always does!

I usually do a couple loads of laundry on Monday, vaccuum, make bread, and straighten up the kitchen and house in general. Today I wanted to list a couple of projects that I've been putting off because if I promise to post pictures of them, I will be more likely to do them. Anti-procrastination! A blog is a great motivator for me!

So, in addition to general cleaning, I hope to:

1. Straighten and sort my jumbled cupboard full of plastic leftover containers.

2. Straighten up my tiny pantry that gets cluttered way too easily!

3. Organize and sort photos in our My Pictures file on our computer. Every couple of months I try to sort them to various folders so our photos don't get too out of control.

I'll post before and after pics of #1 and #2 later today!

Join me in making your home a haven!

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It