Monday, June 9, 2008

A Good Debate!

Thanks to those of you who shared your thoughts on the education issue/debate. Those that commented are pretty firm in their convictions and provided good perspectives on both sides. Emotional issues like this are sometimes hard to talk about, but can be really good to talk about so that we can really sharpen each other. It really helped me to think through the reasons we have chosen what we have chosen so I will have a solid answer when my non-Christian friends and family begin asking me why we will be doing homeschooling. I have quite a few friends who are uncertain about homeschooling or who have asked me about it and I hope this debate/information gave them something to think about in their journey to discover where God is leading their family in this area! I love a rousing debate because nothing causes me to dig more, study more, and search out answers more than an issue I care passionately about!
I don't have time to address every comment, but I didn't find them offensive and appreciate everyone sharing!

And now......it's back to topics of homemaking and motherhood this week!

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It