Friday, June 13, 2008

Deals of the Week

Wal-Mart deals! I used $22 worth of coupons there this week! Thanks to internet coupons and MoneySavingMom tips, I got the cereal free, the Kotex free, the Grillin' Beans free, and the organic tomatoes for only 34 cents a can. I got paid 36 cents to buy the K-Y, and got paid over 40 cents to buy the 4 men's trial-size bodywashes. The Cheerio mix wasn't free, but was greatly reduced with my $1 off per bag coupons. The Dove chocolates were buy one, get one with an internet coupon so I stocked up to reward my nursery volunteers at church this week!

Though I doubt there is anyone else alive who has more baby boy clothes than me, I still couldn't resist grabbing these toddler boys' shirts off the $1 clearance rack since we don't have MATCHING shirts for the boys yet. I've confessed in previous posts that I'm one of those crazy parents that LOVES to match their kids. They just happened to have the right sizes for what our boys should be next summer and these are durable, Wrangler Jean Co. shirts!



Yard sale deals! These Sterilite storage tubs were only 50 cents each. Perfect for holding baby Justus' clothes under our bed!

The play computer supposedly really works with new batteries, but even if it doesn't Ali will be thrilled with it since she always pretends one of her books is a computer!


This adorable girl's picture frame was 50 cents brand new, still in the packaging!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay for matching! :) You know I love it, too!

Anonymous said...

Good job on your great deals!

http://dailydoseofsavings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got some great deals this week! I love to use some of the higher dollar value coupons at Walmart, but I don't get there very often. The clerks at Walmart really tend to "eyeball" the coupons really closely looking for discrepencies between what the coupon is for and what I've bought. It's kind of funny, the clerks can't believe we can walk away paying so little for so much! How fun:)

I love the matching kids. My sisters and I used to love wearing matching dresses growing up.

Take Care,

Trixie

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It