Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Questions....

Bethany asked if I have ever written about my husband and I met. There is a brief story in my Stories about our Family thread, but I am considering doing a longer post series on it so that I can share more of the neat ways that God worked in it and also some of the trials we experienced (to combat the princess fairy tale idea that abounds among us ladies.)


Lesley asked how I remember all the funny kid quotes I share on my blog. I used to have a great memory pre-children. But now, I would forget them instantly if I didn't jot them down on a scrap of paper beside the computer. When I get about 10 funnies I share them in a post and throw the paper away. Since I'm cutting down on computer desk paper clutter, I now write them in my home management binder next to my daily to-do list and add to them. If I jot down a few words, I can remember the funny phrase without having to write it out word for word.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Yay!! :) Thanks for the e-mail -- I'll write back soon!

Glad you had a safe trip back home and that your hubby's surgery went well!!

Life is good here and crazy nuts as usual. Christian is just starting to crawl so now I really have my hands full since Kayley is still somebody I need to keep a close eye on as well. It never slows down, does it???

Hope you're having a good day!!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It