Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Recent Pics of the Kids


His look that reminds me of "The Count" off of Sesame Street

Trying to capture 3 in a decent photo....not happening


"What on earth are you wearing sis?"




"Okay, enough of this sibling thing....I was happy until you made me sit by him!"



"Get your paws off me lady!"





















So far, Justy has green eyes like Mama. Will he keep them? We'll see....




"Okay, Mom! I'm ready for summer now!"











Toes taste yummy!





I love wrestling with my big bear!



"Look Mommy! I drew a snake and there's a bike cart on the end of it's tail so he can pull things!"



Jolly Justy








What was I thinking giving a 2 year old shaving cream for some texture finger play? I just turned my back for a second....


Eating Mac n' Cheese for the first time and loving it!




Grammy gave the kids a "fake" hamburger she made out of sugar cookies, coconut, peppermint patties, and red frosting. I tell ya, everytime she swings by she gives the kids more sugar! This was her April's Fool's Day Treat for her students.


Brother Buddies



I got this racetrack for King Jo for our first Christmas married because he'd never had one and I thought he'd enjoy being a kid. He pulled it out for the first time for Jer the other day and Jer was in heaven! But neither of our kids could figure out how to gently touch the triggers.


My girl is getting so big and loves to dress herself in vibrant outfits!

Learning how to stick his tongue out


I made some springy cupcakes for Ali's preschool party last week.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, what a bunch of cute pictures!! I enjoyed looking at all of them. I love Ali's little skirt that she's wearing in one of the last pics and what a pretty girl she is. And your boys are sure a couple of cuties too.

I've been trying to get a pic of Christian's new teeth but it never seems to quite work out because they're only visible when he smiles a certain way since they just popped through. I'll keep trying! It doesn't look like Justus has any teeth yet? Kayley didn't get a single tooth until she was past 11 months old!

By the way, how do you get so many pictures into one post? I've always had to keep it to five or less unless there's something I'm not seeing.

Take care, I'm off to make lunch!

Heather said...

What great pictures! So fun to look at them.

Is Ali's hair getting darker? How's Jo's hand/wrist doing?

And where did you get that adorable skirt Ali is wearing in one of the last few pictures?

:)

Unknown said...

These are great photos! I especially like the close ups of Justus (eyes, toes, etc.) I did this for Nichole awhile back when Payton was about 4 months old and it is really neat to see how she's changed. And tell Ali that her style is fabulous! I love it when kids can express themselves like that! Very cute and sweet kids you got there!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It