Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family Fun

Every now and then we get tired of trucks and racecars and embrace our feminine side!
Resurrection Eggs that Ali made in her preschool class
A page attached to the front tells what each thing symbolizes. The kids love looking at these and I plan to go over them several times with them this month.

The unleavened bread



The sponge


The guaze





The little growing pot kits were in the dollar section of Target. The kids had fun planting them with me and after only a few days they've already sprouted! We're trying to grow chives and basil. The Target dollar section had tons of neat gardening tools/projects for kids.




Grammy gave the kids this sugar cookie kit. The kids had great fun with their friends Carsen and Kennedy making snake and snowman cookies with brightly colored dough. I didn't get pics of their cookies though!


Having fun with the paint pages Grammy gave her


Just wet a Q-tip or a sponge and paint your page!
I think my mom found these at Hobby Lobby in Billings.









3 comments:

Heather said...

Love this post! Maybe we'll do Resurrection Eggs next year with the girls.

How did you change "comments" to "little notes"? It's fun!

I've been meaning to ask you, do you think you might be able to get another "cow jumping over the moon" plate and send it to us, if I reimbursed you? Bia's birthday is coming soon, and she would just love it!

Thia said...

I remember those painting books! I had forgotten all about them. I think my 2 year old would find them easier than watercolors. He forgets to put the brush in the paint between the water and the paper. It's funny to watch him.

Lesley said...

I love the pic of Jer and Justus together -- what a couple of cuties. And Ali looks like such a pretty little princess too. :)

Is Justus crawling around and getting into everything and driving you crazy yet? I feel like I'm constantly getting Christian out of stuff. Just what I need, since I'm still doing it with Kayley!!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It