Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun Family Pics

Arianna and Alathia play princesses
Look, no hands mom!

We have one set of grandparents always giving our kids candy and one set giving our little children horsepower!!!


Jerby is so proud of himself now that he can ride the fourwheeler by himself. He rides around with a huge smile and tends not to watch where he is going, but instead looks at his parents as if to say, "Look at me! Are you watching me? I'm a big boy!"




My guys




















































Baby Archer Malachi, at 11 days old. The youngest one at the Clothing Swap! What a darling boy!


Everyone got what they wanted and we ended up with 4 garbage bags for a nearby crisis pregnancy center.

My friend Lora graciously hosted the event since it snowed that day and our house is small.


Justus on his 8 Month Old birthday (April 16th)




Arianna, a friend's daughter whom I babysit once or twice a week, adores Ali and looks up to her.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

What a huge bunch of fun and adorable pics! I enjoyed looking at them all. Justus looks like the happiest baby ever and I love the pic of King Jo with his three little ones --- so cute!
You look lovely and feminine in your skirt and it inspires me to wear more skirts. :)
Thanks for your comment on my post about Sam! It sure gave him a smile when he read it. I had been meaning to write it for awhile because it was still so fresh in my mind but didn't get around to it right away because of constant interruptions. (I'm sure you know how that goes!)

The kiddos are battling colds here which stinks even more than usual because we're supposed to get a baby-sitter and go out to dinner together tomorrow for my b-day and I'm hoping we don't have to reschedule.

Enjoy your weekend!

outdoor.mom said...

cute photos!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It