Monday, March 30, 2009

We're on the Road!

This post was pre-scheduled for this afternoon, but I'm not home! I'm en route to Billings, MT where we are going for King Jo's "hardware removal" surgery which is tomorrow. Please pray for us as there have been massive storm warnings all weekend and especially today and high winds. The canyon and some of the roads we're supposed to travel on were closed this morning. I'm so nervous as I hate driving on icy/snowy roads and even though my hubby will be driving up there for me, I still freak out. The two months between trips to Billings were of course dry and sunny and warm. I shudder remembering the horrible conditions when I went there and back to get him the first time, but I try to remember how God cared for us, protected us, and guided us in safety and know I need to trust Him for this trip too.

I'll be getting to see my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin and we'll get to shop at a Christian bookstore for the first time in ages and a Target too. I'm packing lots of snacks, activities, and of course, my Ergo and stroller to help me manage 3 kids in the stores alone. And we'll be bringing FOUR kids home! A friend from church has a little 3-year-old girl in Billings visiting her dad and we are giving her a ride back to save her mom 10 hours of driving in bad weather.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We are definitely praying for Jo, and for a safe & good trip for all of you.

Look forward to hearing how it all goes. :)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It