Monday, March 23, 2009

First Day of Spring





































We didn't do anything super cutesy for the first day of spring, like this, but after eating supper outdoors in our backyard we decided to go for a family bike ride to the nearby park since it was the warmest day we've had all year (and we've had some REALLY warm days!) Alathia rode her little bike and I pulled the boys in the bike cart; it was Justus' first-ever bike ride and first time in the park swings! We all had lots of fun and I got some cute pics!

























6 comments:

Lesley said...

I love these pictures, Lindsey and I am also quite jealous of your weather!!! :)
Little Justus is getting so big and has the sweetest smile. Jeremiah looks like a proud big pro and so gentle with him too and Ali has turned into such a little lady! My, how the time flies. What a cute family you have!

Lesley said...

I meant to say that Jer is a proud big BRO, not pro. :)

Our Home to Yours said...

Lindsey you are soooooo lucky to have SPRING where you are!!! I would LOVE to get even a day of what you have here!!! :)

I love the cute pics of your kids as well.. so sweet! Justus is getting big!

Maybe soon they will get a Sears near you! They sure have turned out nice.. I am taking total advantage of it! :)

Heather said...

I love the delight on the kids' faces as they swing!

Heather said...

P.S. We mailed you a little something last Friday. I'm not sure if it will reach you by your birthday, but here's hoping!!

Mrs. Taft said...

Your kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It