Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Dork!

So, remember when I said that I typed up my whole Birthday Recap post and somehow lost it? I was so bummed and retyped the entire thing complete with hyperlinks. So, I was surfing through my old posts and found it! Apparently instead of scheduling it to post on March 26th I accidentally hit March 2 and so it published in my old posts a page or two back instantly!!! Crazy! Just a warning to those of you scheduling posts, learn from my mistake! If a post "just disappears" check through some older posts before you retype it all!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hey Linds, thanks for explaining the Samaritan Ministry to me. I didn't realize it was something you had to pay for every month, kind of like health insurance. I'm sorry if I came across badly since I thought it was a free thing!!! :)

We do have very good health insurance through Sam's employer now and for that I am very grateful. The main problem is that we were uninsured for 30 days when Sam was changing jobs and that was the exact time that something happened (of course!) So now we're stuck with that huge bill but I'm still hoping for a reduction.

Anyway, thank goodness for insurance, right! Dealing with paperwork and medical issues is NOT my favorite thing and it totally stresses me out!!

Hope you guys are having a great weekend. I sure wish we could pop out together and have a nice face to face chat -- it's been so long! :)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It