Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Wedding Pics


Jeremiah and Nate chase the bubble trail up the aisle.

Here comes the bride!











They saved their first kiss for the altar, just as we did.





Big smile after their first kiss!














We're married!








The littlest ring bearer is tuckered out.


Trying to get a shot with my 3 children. Who knows where Jeremiah has wandered off to?


What a cool rock for taking pictures on behind the church!




The groomsmen are: Grant, Jeremy, and Dan. One of Anna's bridesmaids couldn't come to WY so that is why there are only 2.
It was so neat that my brother asked Jeremy to serve as one of his groomsmen. Jeremy is Tim and Bonnies' son (you see them in a picture further down). He is my age and was adopted from Hong Kong at age 11. He is mentally challenged, but is easily the most servant-hearted fellows you will ever meet and always has a huge grin for everyone. It was so special to have him be a part of the wedding.

Getting all the kids lined up was impossible. Noah and Nate are Anna's Cousin Vinco's kids. They flew in from Texas.


A view from the side; We are so thankful for the nice day! We expected snow on March 7th, but thankfully didn't get it until March 9th!

The couple with their parents.


A family pic of us


The new couple with Tim and Bonnie. These guys have been friends of our family for over 18 years and are like parents to Colter and I. We have both spent many weeks living at their home during our summers working with CEF. They used to be the Northwest Wyoming directors and now they are over a 4-state area. Some of the neatest people on earth!!!

Matching white princesses.


Dan, a long-time friend of ours through Child Evangelism Fellowship, and his new wife decorate the trooper with soap and pop cans.


I made over half of these petal cones out of paper and glue. I recommend buying the cones to anyone out there who wants to use these!!! They are more fun than bubbles; where were all these cool ideas when I got married just five years ago? I had fun helping with these little wedding details since I was doing stuff that stayed done! (Any moms out there understand what I mean?)



Anna B., one of Colter and I's long-time friends from our teen CEF days. She coordinated the wedding and was in charge of all the details, shopping, decorations, etc. since Colter and Anna were planning this wedding in 2 months and were in Honduras, where they are missionaries. Anna B. is so gifted in leadership and though it was a TON of work, she pulled it off and it was beautiful! What a great friend!


(She was also the friend who helped Colter set up a romantic candlelight picnic in the mountains of CO a year and a half ago when he proposed courtship to Anna P.)


Cheryl and Sue, from my church, were in charge of all of the food and cheesecakes



Arriving at the reception after a brief photo session in the canyon outside of our town


Mr. and Mrs. B













Alathia and Reagan (her preschool teacher's 6-year-old-daughter)


At the head table


Jerby was darling! He held a racecar the whole day long even while he was carrying the ring pillow up the aisle.



Coming down Petal Lane!!!



Grant, my goofy little brother.
The wedding was so fun because I got to see so many family members and friends and it was like a big reunion. My only regret is that it was over SO FAST! I wish I had had more time to chat with everyone!

1 comment:

Mrs. Taft said...

Can I just say that her dress is one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I've ever seen, especially with the top?

I love the petal cone idea, might have to use it.

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It