Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Surprises in the Mailbox



I dread looking in the mailbox these days.

More bills, more paperwork.

Except on Monday, when I got a wonderful surprise! TheMomma, someone I met through blogging who is a joyous mother of EIGHT (including boys named Jeremiah and Josiah), mailed me some books on loan which were ones I really have been wanting to read! Yay!

I also got a cute card in the mail from Heather, with $5 in it (along with a fun sewing pattern) which is to be used for paper plates to save me some dishwashing! How sweet!

Thanks so much ladies! I am so blessed by the blogging network and the friends God has brought into my life. You both have been an encouragement to me!

2 comments:

the momma said...

Hey there ~ so glad you got the books! keep them as long as you need & I'll send the other whenever my hubby finishes it.

and - Lexi made eight :-)

Heather said...

Hi, Linds!
Thanks for your sweet thank-you. :)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It