Thursday, February 19, 2009

Too Funny!

I found these at the Dave Ramsey site. You won't understand them very well unless you've listened to Dave's radio show! I highly recommend Dave's show and all of his materials!

The Dave Ramsey Pick-Up Lines for 2009

You look familiar ... didn't I deliver a pizza to you last week?

You're so hot you could melt my debt snowball.

Good thing I have identity theft insurance, because you stole my heart!

Call me your mutual fund, honey ... 'cause with you, I'm showing interest.

Are you unpaid credit card debt? Because you have got FINE written all over you!

If you turn me down, my life will look like a country song.

When I saw you, my jaw dropped like the value of a new car.

You should be my retirement plan ... you'd put the "OK" in my 401k.

I still have money in my restaurant envelope ... can I buy you dinner?

Why am I nervous about talking to you? Because you're better than I deserve.

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

okay one more comment and then I must go to bed.
These are silly! He's such a strange man really, a hoot! I just took advantage of all his half off holiday deals and so I watched a few of his dvds and they're awesome. thanks for sharing!

Rachael said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny! So Dave Ramsey...I love it!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It