Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You Been Hunting?

My darling King Jo surprised me tonight with some lovely pink flowers. I'm not sure what kind they are as I've never seen them before but they look like very skinny and long roses. As he waited in line at the floral area of the grocery store, a guy buying a large bouquet turned to him and said, "You must have gone hunting too?"

He replied, "No, I just have a wonderful wife who has been a blessing lately." (I wonder what the guy thought of that!)

Funny stuff!

2 comments:

Thia said...

So that's why I was getting flowers last fall/winter. I didn't even put the two together.

Lesley said...

I laughed out loud at this - it was so funny. Bless your husband for realizing how precious you are and showing it with pretty flowers :)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It