Friday, October 3, 2008

Uuuuugggghhhh!

This is just one-third of the destruction...

Has anyone else had neighbor's who make them want to scream? I assure you, I really am trying to love them and can't do it in my own strength. I did make them a photo book yesterday with Bible verses in Spanish, one of my goals on the 30 Things list. However, today I discovered that they had taken a permanent marker and wrote the ABCs all over the wood fences (15 feet worth of permanent writing) in the back yard and drew on our backyard swing and some of my kid's toys. Of course it's all over the fences behind OUR apartment, so today I will have to spend time contacting the managers and letting them know about it so that WE don't end up losing our deposit because of it. They sliced open our other neighbor's screen with a knife too. Kids 5 and 6 years old ought to know better!!!
My spirited child (who has been consistently trained) looks like the sweetest, most obedient little girl ever next to our neighbor girls! Isn't there a verse somewhere about how if you don't discipline your kids it's a digrace to you or brings shame to the mother?

Trying to make it 27 more days.......

Will. I. Survive?
Stay tuned to see.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Lindsey, your neighbor-life is such an adventure! I wonder what the next neighbors will be like! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....I just can not comprehend why someone would EVER accept such behavior from their child. To think what those little girls are in for down the road...it is so sad!

-Amanda

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It