Saturday, October 4, 2008

Deals of the Week

All of the above at Walgreens this week for $11 and that's WITHOUT using any manufacter's coupons because I didn't buy the newspaper during Sept.

4 large Dove bars
4 large Softsoap body washes
3 bottles of Children's Tylenol
1 package of L'Oreal Cleanser wipes
2 Lypsyl Beeswax chapsticks
2 packages tissues
1 Crossaction toothbrush

I love Walgreens! It would have cost me $11 alone for 2 bottles of Children's Tylenol here in town!

I haven't been posting many of my Safeway deals recently but lately I've been getting some freebies by using catalinas that print off every time I pay. For example, I often get Mom to Mom catalinas for $2 off a Mom to Mom product, making a pack of wipes FREE! This week we got a pasta sauce catalina that should give us a jar of Classico sauce free, or almost free.

At the other local grocery store there aren't nearly as many sales or good deals but they are having a case lot sale with some pretty cheap canned goods and baking supplies so I stocked up a bit. They also are doing some grocery give-aways and one time when I went through the line a timer dinged and I got to pick a free item off the table. I was in the mood for hot cocoa and there was a box on the table, but I forced myself to pick the healthiest thing, which was also the priciest thing (making it the best deal too): a container of old-fashioned oats. They also have the Turkey Card starting up where if you spend so much money in the next two months at their store you can get turkeys for 35 cents (or as low as 15 cents) a pound. Last year I combined my mom's card and mine and we got a couple of turkeys for hardly anything!

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It