I've been posting about the Lies Women Believe and today I will share The Truth That Sets Them Free!
Truth sets us free, protects us, and sanctifies us.
1. God is good. (Ps. 119:68, 136:1)
God is good and everthing He does is good. I may not see His hand, but I know His heart.
2. God loves me and wants me to have His best (Rom. 8:32, 38-39)3.
3. I am accepted in Christ (Eph. 1:4-6)
4. God is enough (Ps. 23:1)
5. God can be trusted (Isa. 38:16)
6. God doesn't make any mistakes (Isa. 46:10)
Everything that comes into my life has been "filtered through His fingers of love."
7. God's grace is sufficient for me (2 Cor. 12:9) God is drawn to my weakness.
8. The blood of Christ is sufficient to cover all of my sin (1 John 1:7)
9. The cross of Christ is sufficient to conquer my sinful flesh (Rom 6:6-7). I don't have to sin! (rom 6:14)
10. My past does not have to plague me (1 Cor. 6:9-11).
My past failures can become stepping stones to greater victory and fruitfulness
If I will let Him, God will cause everything that has happened to me to work together for my good and His Glory.
11. God's Word is sufficient to lead me, teach me, and heal me (Ps. 19:7, 107:20, 119:105)
12. Through the power of His Holy Spirit, God will enable me to do anything He commands me to do (1 Thess. 5:24, Phi. 2:13)
There is no one I cannot forgive (Mark 11:25)
There is no one I cannot love (Matt. 5:44)
I can give thanks in all things (1 Thess. 5:18)
13. Forgiveness is a choice.
14. Contentment is a choice.
15. I am responsible before God for my behavior, responses, and choices. (Ezek. 18:19-22)
16. I will reap whatever I sow (Gal. 6:7-8)
17. The pathway to true joy is to relinquish control (Matt. 16:25, Luke 1:38, 1 Peter 5:7)
of my life
of my husband
of my children
of my circumstances
18. The greatest freedom I can experience is found through submission to God-ordained authority (Eph. 5:21)
The husband is the head of the wife (Eph. 5:23)
The wife is to respect and submit to her husband (Eph. 5:23, 33)
The heart of the king is in the Lord's hand (Prov. 21:1)
19. In the will of God, there is no higher, holier calling than to be a wife and mother (Titus 2:4-5)
20. It is more important that I be holy than that I be happy (Eph. 5:26-27)
Happiness is not a right. I have a responsibility and calling to be holy.
21. God is more concerned about changing me and glorifying Himself than about solving my problems (Rom. 8:29).
22. It is impossible to be holy without suffering. Suffering is the #1 tool in the hand of God to conform me to the image of Jesus (1 Peter 5:10)
23. My suffering will not last forever (2 Cor. 4:17-18)
24. It's not about me. It's all about Him! (Col 1:16-18, Rev. 4:11)