Saturday, June 6, 2009

What's Up Next!

Later today I will be posting pics from Havily's baby shower which I am busy preparing for right now! Should be a fun time! I'll post pics of the gifts I made for her too.


In the meantime, I have decided to make Monday MODESTY DAY next week so be watching for a dozen posts (one publishing every two hours) with thoughts on the whys of modesty. In my Modesty and Moms posts I assumed that most of my readers would know why it's important to be modest. I also realized that many of you may not take the time to listen to the excellent sermon, The Soul of Modesty so I've decided to put my notes from that sermon into my Monday posts. Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kindly say that perhaps many of your readers put all things in perspective.

Common sense tells us not to dress in obscene clothing, or clothing inappropriate to the occasion, or to be naked in public.

When you say your readers may not know how important it is to be modest - well this may simply be that they believe it's best to put their energies into more important issues - like serving the poor, giving money or time to help others, working towards peace, fighting against injustic.

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It