Monday, January 28, 2008

Great Deals in the Last Week

Safeway has some $1 off Eating Right coupons and you can print an unlimited amount. With those coupons I got the pasta for a quarter, the sauce for $1, the soups for 35 cents a can and the nutritional candy bars free! The Shredded Wheat was 100% free because of a 99cents a box sale, a $1 off 2 coupon and a catalina that printed at the register for $1 off anything in the store!


At Walgreens this week I got 2 free Aquafreshes due to the printable coupon online. I had a manufactor's coupon for $6 off Afrin but because it only cost $5, I made a dollar on it! The make-up was not only free with sales and coupons but I got paid $1.50 to buy the gloss, eyeliner, blush and bronzing powder! Yeah!


This adorable, hand-crocheted little infant dress was only 10 cents at the thrift store and looks like it's never been worn. A gift for my new baby, or for someone else if I end up having a boy!


Last week, thanks to Peggy's tips on MoneySavingMom I got 23 items at Safeway for only $22! This included two blueberry muffin mixes, some brownie mix, and lots of granola bars and healthy Fiber cereal.

2 comments:

Day by Day said...

Oh yes, the "jane" makeup savings tip was so nice. I picked up some eyeliner and cover-up for cheep, cheep. Great job on those Safeway deals!

Anonymous said...

That dress is adorable! Imagine the work that someone put into it! I am glad you found it and that it will be appreciated by someone!!

Blessings,
Carla

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It