Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, we're leaving soon for the family cabin in the mountains a couple of hours away to spend Christmas with my folks, my brothers, and Anna. I have spent many Christmases there since I was a baby and it is a special place full of memories. However, there are lots of mice up there which I hate! Colter will be taking Anna to cut down her first Christmas tree she's ever gotten to pick out of the woods and we will be decorating it together. I suspect there will be a proposal too! We will come back down to our home the 26th and spend a few days with King Jo's folks who are coming out and then when they leave on the 3oth we'll go back to the cabin for a few days to spend New Year's with all the family, including my aunt, uncle and cousins too!

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas with your families, keeping Jesus at the center!

1 comment:

Thia said...

You'll get this after the fact, but I am thinking of you and wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It