Friday, December 19, 2008

God Blesses a Submissive Wife

One of the best Christmas stories ever for wives!


Please take time to check it out and read it! This was written by a woman from my church (yes, the sweet woman who saw me drinking a beer the other night in a restaurant!)

She shared it last year at the church ornament exchange for women and I was so blessed by it I had to share it this year. Please take time to read it and look at the picture at the end of the story! You will especially get a kick out of this story if you enjoy cutting your own tree every year.

http://landerefree.org/media/Lessons_from_a_Christmas_Tree.pdf

Let me know what you thought of it!

2 comments:

Our family... said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for instructions. :)

Our family... said...

Grrr... I didn't realize you had already been tagged... sorry. It seems like everyone has been tagged. Do you want to do your 18th photo? ;)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It