Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thrift Store Deals of the Week

I went to the thrift store only to discover it was once again $2 week. They give you a brown paper bag and you can stuff it with whatever for $2. My bag was QUITE stuffed by the time I checked out. Here's what I got:

A grandma sweatshirt for my mom and 2 little play-dresses for Ali for summertime.


Baby flannel and fleece blankets for diaper making. Also some cotton fabric for an upcoming project.


Lots of adorable little girl clothes and even a can of un-opened formula! My cousin just had a baby girl, so these are gifts for her as she can really use the clothes after having 2 boys!


A shirt for Jeremiah and a like-new basecall cap with a car on it.



A fall dress in one of my favorite colors that looks hardly worn. Also a summer maternity dress and some brightly colored maternity pants for this spring and summer.

Not pictured: 4 checkered cloth napkins for summer picnics in a festive color.

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

Wow, I wish our thrift shop would do that deal!

:)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It