Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Surprises!



Yesterday we got a surprise package in the mail from our MN friends, the Hansons! Alathia was overjoyed with the lacing book she found in there for her. Jer got a page of Thomas the Train stickers and he proudly walked around carrying them, saying, "Too, Too" (choo choo). I enjoyed the chocolate and bookmark (a bookworm like me can always use a bookmark!) What a sweet and thoughtful friend!


P.S. I realize that almost every picture of Ali is taken in this ballerina outfit. Believe me, we are sick of it! It is her favorite thing to wear and I am so relieved when it is in the wash. She has about 30 cute outfits from hand-me-downs from church but of course she has to wear the same few things over and over and over........

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It