Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Sweetest Gift



My husband really blew me away this year with his wonderful gifts! He got me a gift certificate to buy some new Crocs, which I love to wear and my old ones have all the tread worn off. He got me some dark chocolate sticks to enjoy and some money for some books I've been wanting. But the highlight of my day, and perhaps the sweetest gift he's ever given me, was a homemade puzzle he made in the shop at work. He wrote all kinds of beautiful, mushy stuff on it about the day I was born and how God has worked in my life. He had sent me out of the house on Saturday to read at the park while he and the kids worked on this present. He dipped their fingerprints in paint and had them paint the puzzle. What a special gift and something I will always treasure! Ali even managed to keep it a surprise which was shocking since she told me most of my other presents (he took the kids shopping with him!) I'm not usually emotional about gifts, but I cried when I read the puzzle! Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones!
I love my darling husband who is my best friend in the whole world!

The tulip card is so cute I had to feature it on my blog. My friend Jessie made it and I plan to copy the design!


1 comment:

Lesley said...

That is sooooo sweet!!

(I'm kind of on a roll with the commenting now since we seem to be commenting back and forth on each other's blogs at the same time! :))

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It