Friday, September 7, 2007

Frugal Friday

Befriend a local cashier! Why? Because I used to be a Cashier at a nice grocery store and I always caught the best grocery deals. There was one time when 25# bags of flour went on sale for $1.99. I had lots of time between waiting on customers to study the sales and I knew the ins and outs of reduced products and special clearance items. I got lots and lots of organic beauty/shampoo products and foods at great prices this way. So, if you know someone who works at the local grocery store, ask them to keep you posted on great sales/clearances. Check in with them when you're shopping. I loved helping people save money when I was a cashier. Food is so expensive these days, I loved helping people cut their costs by reminding them of coupons they could use or even handing them out to people.

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It